Phoenix Premier FC was formed in 2013. The Club carries the rich tradition of CISCO Soccer Club with its deep history of winning National and State Championships whilst providing high level soccer training for players in not only the southeast valley but the entirety of Phoenix and its surrounding areas. The Club motto, “Commitment to Excellence,” instantly indicates the driving force behind the Club ranging from coaching to organization. Phoenix Premier FC works tirelessly to provide the highest level of coaching available to develop talented young players.
The Club is home to over 150 players and growing. Phoenix Premier has highly competitive teams competing AYSA’s State League and Maricopa League whilst competing in the best in and out of state tournaments. The coaching staff strives to develop a culture for players where they are constantly challenged in a fun and rewarding environment.
For more information about the Club, please feel free to visit practices or contact the Club. The Club practices at Pecos Park and Desert Foothills Park in the Ahwatukee area.
Phoenix Premier FC Vision Statement:
“To create a nationally recognized, community centered youth soccer Club that addresses all levels of soccer.”
Phoenix Premier FC Mission Statement:
“Our mission is to maximize the development of every soccer player consistent with their commitment.”
Phoenix Premier FC Philosophy:
Phoenix Premier FC takes great pride in the coaches that work for us: full time, part-time, and volunteers. Developing young soccer players is the primary objective for our coaches, but what cannot be underestimated is the importance of coaches shaping lives, developing character, and teaching life lessons through the wonderful game of soccer.
Phoenix Premier FC is unique in that we have adopted a Long Term Player Development model as our framework toward player development. This is based on recent research which has shown that developing soccer players to their full potential is a process that can take eight to twelve years. This long-term approach is not just another plan, but a philosophy that is “performance” oriented rather than “outcome” oriented. It is a framework for systematic planning and training for optimal performance in each distinct stage of player development.
Accordingly, in an attempt to ensure optimum development, the structure and programs at PPFC recognize the requirements of each unique phase of the developmental process. Our programs are age and developmentally appropriate with curriculum that is specific, progressive, and well planned. This helps our coaching staff to provide players with the appropriate training at the right age and stage of their development. We recognize that there are no shortcuts when pursuing optimal development; only dedication to a model will help to develop each player to their full potential, according to the desire, ambitions and commitment.
At PPFC, our coaching staff takes very seriously the gifted privilege that comes with developing young players and embraces the great responsibility of teaching and shaping the lives of young players on and off the field.
Phoenix Premier FC Expectations:
What Phoenix Premier FC expects of you...
• A personal commitment to become the very best soccer player you can be, given your ability. This commitment includes giving your top efforts in all team events such as training sessions and games.
• A personal commitment to achieve academic success in the classroom to the best of your abilities.
• A personal commitment to represent yourself in a professional manner at all times.
What you can expect as a member of Phoenix Premier FC…
• An opportunity to participate in a professional soccer environment in one of the premier soccer Clubs in the country.
• A commitment to provide the best opportunities for our players to advance to the next level (ODP, Region, National, collegiate or professional).
• Consistent, organized and purposeful instruction and training by Phoenix Premier FC coaches during the course of the season.
• A dedicated coaching staff that will conduct and coordinate all training sessions, games and tournaments.
The Phoenix Premier FC "Commitment to Excellence" is:
• Establishing a culture and atmosphere where family values, sportsmanship, fair play, honesty, integrity and loyalty are the foundation for the future at Phoenix Premier FC.
• Creating an environment where players are developed to their fullest potential and have the best chance of self-actualizing as citizens, students and athletes.
• Providing professional leadership, high-quality coaching and instruction with an emphasis on life skills, fundamentals, strategy, clean living, good health and having fun!
• Informing players and parents about the costs and benefits associated with joining Phoenix Premier FC before they accept an offer to play for the Club. Players and parents will also be informed of their rights and responsibilities as members of the Phoenix Premier FC.